Sunday, September 14, 2008

Perfect Pancakes

Pancakes are usually our Saturday-morning tradition. One morning, I had a little fun with them and made them into pig shapes:

My mother insists the best pancakes are made from Bisquick. Sometimes they are a little too thick for me, but you can always add a little more milk. For the basic recipe, you mix together:

2 cups Bisquick

1 cup milk

2 eggs

You all probably know the rest: pour onto hot skillet, and flip when you start to see bubbles on top.

I did try making Martha Stewart's Perfect Pancakes one time for an Enrichment Night I was in charge of, but they ended up being more like crepes! So, I've had the most success with the above recipe.


1 comment:

Lewis Times said...

I noticed you have a cooking blog from Sarah's blog - I'm so excited to try some of these recipes! Thanks for sharing!